I am a certified EMDR psychotherapist working with adults in Seattle, Washington.
My intention for my work is to create a space for conversations that are warm and collaborative, and that are respectful of your individual values, goals, and preferences.
I hope to create a safe space where we can laugh, cry and explore together. I am active and involved in our conversations, searching for questions that might help you come to new understandings of yourself, others, and your deepest purposes for life.
I am honored to join and assist you on your journey of
- healing from difficult childhood circumstances such as physical abuse, emotional abuse or neglect
- recovering from traumatic experience or injury--including traumatic childbirth experiences--or from exposure to war or natural disaster
- decreasing or eliminating depression, anxiety, PTSD or panic attacks
- resolving the emotional difficulties of infertility
- working through emotional difficulties during pregnancy and the postpartum period
- exploring if adoption is right for you
- moving through the loss, grief and identity issues faced by all members of the adoption triad: adults who were adopted, birth parents, and adoptive parents.